Saturday, April 17, 2021

Chicken Vegetable dish

Okay, I just threw this together one night. No recipe but so delicious. It was the night before we left on our motor home trip to San Diego and the Grand Canyon and I had to come up with something easy and fast. These were the ingredients I found in my fridge that had to be used before we left. 


Ingredients: 

Chicken breast
Salt
Pepper
Bell Peppers (yellow and red) cut in strips
Onions (sliced)
Tomatoes (quartered)
Asparagus
Sundried Tomato & Garlic Vinaigrette & Marinade (you can use any dressing or marinade, I just happen to have this one in my fridge)


Directions:

Cut chicken breast in 1/3 inch thick strips. Put on salt and pepper. Heat oil in pan on medium/ high and add chicken, turning once or twice. Add Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette and top with the vegetables. Put on a lid and let it simmer until Asparagus are done. 

This can be served over rice or mashed potatoes or just eaten by itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mediterranean pasta salad

  INGREDIENTS    1x 2x 3x ▢  8   ounces  pasta (I used Orzo) ▢  1   English cucumbers   diced ▢  1   pint   cherry tomatoes   halved ▢  1   ...